Thursday, April 15, 2010

3

ok so I'm going to the comedy club today, tomorrow and possibly Sunday.... that's 6 trips.... that means I'll have four left.... enough to go see Sarah Silverman and get back to Hillside... I think... Usually it doesn't work out so well.... I think I'll just buy twenty trips and try and get the money for the book through other means... Usually all my comedy related endeavors work out perfectly so it shouldn't be a problem at all.... it'll be the best 4/20 ever..... the inside of my ear is itchy and I don't know why... i have until five o' clock to finish all my hw for school for the week (and the last two weeks). should be no problem as long as I actually do it, instead of procrastinating like I usually do. i got this. no worries. hakuna matata and all that. what else is there to think about?

I have no idea.
At all.
Not a clue.

Let's see there is college, a job, my (potential) career in comedy...... nope that's about it.... I have no other interests.... at the moment. I do want a an additional PS3 and an X-box360 but I'm not gonna concern myself with such trivial matters just yet. No luck in love but that's the usual so I'm not worried about that either. I'm just going to do what I do and not worry about what I can't do........

No comments:

Post a Comment