Monday, April 12, 2010

1

I went backc to journal writing today. i was at the pier sitting at my spot by the crepe place and I just felt inspired by the twinkle in the watering eye. The Hudson River is a great place to look at especially on days like this. My favorite day to see it though was when the whole river froze over (yes I was outside in that weather so what?). It looked so peaceful. I felt like I could just step out there and walk on water (hoping that I wouldn't fall through the ice. I'm not naming any these blogs anymore I'm just going to keep count. I've put blogs up on so many sites it's getting a bit ridiculous (I had 100+ on MySpace but I deleted them when I felt I was getting stale.... I'll bring it back up eventually.... hell I got three profiles I'll have thousands up everywhere)....... but anyway I guess my point is if you want to enjoy life you have to experience all parts of life good and bad.... There's no such thing as bad weather it's all about perspective.......

1 comment: