Monday, March 7, 2011

(?)

I don''t know why but formspring posts on both of these "blogs" i have here so it makes my post count severely above the amount of effort I've actually put into them. I'm pretty sure I have like two each & now the numbers are in there 30's for both. If anyone actually put the time in to follow and check out my posts I'm sorry that there's all this irrelevant stuff but maybe the silver lining is you got to know things about me that you would not have had the opportunity to otherwise.

Anyway that's pretty much all I wanted to say for today. But it's early so I may be back with another one, putting about the same amount of effort into the title making. Sorry about that as well if it starts to bother you.

Anyway
good morning all,
-Hakeem L.

L8RZ

No comments:

Post a Comment